PayPal Temporarily Inaccessible

Sorry guys I gave false information, payoneer support assured me that the money would reach me within 7 BUSINESS days. So with the way the week was created, the average wait time is 9 days

1 Like

UPDATE- despite the information I read about payoneer and what their support team told me, for a 55$ transfer it took roughly 10 hours to get to me and cost 5$ in fees. Sorry about the previous rants…I guess it’s not an awful alternative

1 Like

Just another update on this situation, PayPal remains disabled for payouts as PayPal’s team works on a fix. We’re corresponding to their team consistently to ensure payouts are restored as soon as it is possible.

Once more, we apologize for the wait and the troubles this might have caused you.

In parallel, we’re moving fast with the integration of other payout partners to allow further options for you. At this time, we recommend Payoneer and Bitcoin as alternatives to PayPal.

1 Like

is there any ITA time as the other payout don’t work for us and there isn’t much of other option like skrill or direct credit card

as my funds are the 20% and as this is busy time for us our store will have to close in just 2-3 days as we can’t pay for new keys

i can’t use a bitcoin payout there to many requirements and i don’t have the phone bill can you help me with that?

1 Like

This is terrible.

1 Like

helloooo, any news?

1 Like

Can we get an estimated time for when this will be rectified? I’ve checked PayPal status page and everything shows as functional.
I’m inclined to believe PayPal will never be a functioning method for withdrawal and GF will use Payoneer instead.
If that’s the case then can we get payoneer to lower the minimum transfer amount?
This is absolutely ridiculous and I believe you are just holding funds hostage by making it damn near impossible to withdraw.
A reply would be great, seeing as last update was over 24 hours ago.

4 Likes

this is ridiculous

4 Likes

man this is bad as i got one busy week now i got like 600$ in 3 days and can’t got it out to got more products and use the money as we got to have like an update every 3-6h telling us what is happening

2 Likes

This is completely and utterly rediculious,if you were working around the clock to fix this then it would have been fixed right now.the alternatives we have to choose from are ■■■■,if you want us to use payoneer,then you need to get them to match paypals fees,limitations,ect,because the current options are garbage and not worth using and wasting,and waiting forever for your money.we need more updates,way more consistently,I find it hard to believe that if you were doing everything you say you are the issue would be fixed by now.id be willing to bet that your going to lose alot of people if you don’t get this fixed asap,because people are not going to want to put the work in to have your alternative methods rape us on fees,then take forever to give us the rest of the money that’s left after they rape us with fees.we want our PayPal back,please figure this ■■■■ out and figure it out soon,I’m really hoping this wasn’t just some ploy to get people to try payoneer and Bitcoin,cus I refuse to let them take my hard earned money.please get this ■■■■ back up and running so we can continue making you money,and get to keep some ourselves

6 Likes

And here I thought it was just me thinking that… it Cannot be a coincidence that they promoted Payoneer a day before PayPal “mysteriously” goes down. This was definitely some sort of strategy to sway some people to the Payoneer payout option.

7 Likes

good evening

I think it’s a responsibility of gameflip moderators,
Keep us informed about what is happening with the withdrawals through PayPal. it is not fair that we do not have a concrete answer about what is happening

3 Likes

Yeah no I’ve been thinking that since the day it went down.i see no reason why they can fix it to where you can use PayPal to add funds but you can’t use it to withdrawl funds.im all for gameflip and have supported the site for the last 2 years,bringing everybody I know to the platform and constantly getting new people to join,and this is the 1st time that I can say they have disappointed me.there was the other having to constantly verify to add funds ,but that was nothing compared to this,it shouldn’t take this many days or this much time to fix something as simple as withdrawling funds.im sure payoneer has something to do with it,wether adding payoneer messed something up in the code that effected PayPal or that it was done purposely to get people to sign up for payoneer,because I garentee they get some kind of fee for every person that makes a new payoneer account,so they could have just done it to get that extra payday from them,but what they don’t realize is there losing themselves money by making it so we can’t PayPal.thats less fee money there getting from all of us because alot of is are just waiting for PayPal to get turned by on.i have an overload of funds to withdrawl now because of this.its nice having the extra money in the account but I want it in my pocket,not trapped on gameflip where I can’t use it on whatever I want to use it on

6 Likes

this is my first time using gameflip and trying to withdraw and this isn’t a good look on them.

3 Likes

I think everyone has caught on this is a ploy to get ppl to sign up for the other options… Especially Payoneer. It looks obvious GF have manually disabled the PayPal option. Its just a matter of time before ppl break and give in to opt for the other payout methods. This will steer alot of people away from GF. I do hope im wrong and it really is a PayPal problem because GF has been AWESOME so far. I would like some of my hard earned cash before the weekend is over.

4 Likes

really need to have a emergency plan withdraww by request and gameflip will do in 12-24 hours because is a lot of people needing payouts by paypal

4 Likes

I’m glad that people are just as upset as me.

4 Likes

we not just upset we going to blow up dude this problem happen on the worst time for me as were selling to many items and money is not coming out so we can use it to buy more items, now i got about 685$ made in past 3 days and all money i got out side is 250$ when its runs out i got to close store tell this is fixed witch sucks

3 Likes