Phone number blocked

@DunnBiscuit

I have the same problem…

My invite code is
WMHRQ4

I have the same problem. I’m from Russia. Cannot register with different phone numbers. Support doesn’t help. They just state the fact that my phone does not fit. And do not offer any solutions other than “try another phone.” But I tried it, different carriers - it does not help!

“Unfortunately, We don’t work with void carriers, you can try to use another valid phone number from another carrier.”

“This is because you phone company is considering your phone as a VOIP number. Please try using a phone number from a different phone carrier.”

“The error of “Phone number is blocked” generally means that we will not allow that number to be used for any of several reasons, including a country we do not support, carrier we do not support, or type of phone we do not support, and a few other possible issues when Twillio (our telephony provider) does not support.”

Okay. And what I have to do with that?

My invite code is 2B1494.

Hello guys, regarding the Canadian numbers.

We are already preparing a fix and will deploy it pretty soon.

I’ll try to let you know once we have deployed it.

Regarding the RE phone numbers, I answered your ticket. Answer me that, so I can continue to provide you further assitance.

Thank you.

Support answered me already and wrote that Gameflip are not not currently support my country. Why no one warned me about that fact during the FLP ICO?

What’s wrong with my phone? Why all services over the world can work with my phone and verify it: Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Apple, Amazon, Ebay, Aliexpress, Citibank, but you are not able? This is incredible!

It is ludicrously in XXI century “not support your country” with one of the largest economies in the world and a huge gaming community. Why your team not working on that problem for months (years?)? Just fix that “phone number” issue, it is so easy to do and so much profit you get in future!

Hi,

My issue is just: “phone number blocked” when I trying to verify my phone number. :slight_smile:

I’ve tried few numbers and carriers, but it doesnt work.

What is your country?

Thank you so much

same here! I am from Canada, phone number block, and my code is KSFB3B. Please fix it as soon as possible

Russian Federation

Hello guys, the CAD phone issue was solved. If ypou are still having problems, please contact us at support@gameflip.com.

Regarding the Russian phone problem. we are still investigating it and whenever we have an answer we will let you know.

Thank you.

Hello,

Did you receive my message? You asked about my country: Russian Federation.

Hi! It’s been a long time since last message, does there any news about blocked russian phone numbers? I still can’t spend my FLP… There are promos on your Telegram channel, but can’t try any of it… :frowning:

Please, PM me or answer a PM you sent me. I’ll be able to check this issue more quickly.

Thanks!

My phone number is blocked every time. Please help!
My country is Ukraine

Hello!

Unfortunately, your region isn’t supported. You will need to use a phone from another region.

Bear in mind that we are working to have even more regions supported in the future.

Thanks!

Why don`t supported? Which regions are supported?

I cant verify phone. Im from Ukraine. Fix it please. Thanks.

I have the same problem. Can you help me?