Please help me admins...FAST...

03763649-be95-4fb6-9c1b-a799f7eb0105

Please check this order…

Someone bought from me 84x golden pumpkins RL - STEAM. its order since yesterday under review…And his purchase cancelled 1 hour ago from gameflip
His first using this site…And he doesn’t anything about gameflip system.
He said me and gameflip “scammer”. He paid with paypal and he waiting refund now.but extremely angry and impatient. please refund this man.I’m really tired of dealing with an angry and toxic person last 24 hrs…

Screenshot_647

@DarkKnight @MajorTom @DunnBiscuit

Hello @Ewgar,

I have verified and the order has already been cancelled.

Also, I will do my best to inform the user about the process, don’t worry :wink:

God Speed! :trident:

Thanks ! @DarkKnight
just says he’s been scammed for the last 24 hours. and insults… I am really tired. does not know anything about the site. please give him the necessary explanations. I told him repeatedly that his purchase was under review. but he doesn’t understand :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey @Ewgar,

I have sent a nice and big explanation ticket to the user. If they read what I sent, they should be more aware of the process.

In cases like these, don’t lose your cool or patience ok? Request help, just like you did and think about blocking the user if the insults do not stop. Ask them nicely to stop and if they don’t, block them.

Thanks for advising and God Speed! :trident:

3 Likes

I am always respectful to buyers and try to help. But this time it was a test for me. lol. Thanks for your help again :slight_smile:

Hey @Ewgar,

I can imagine hehe

No problem :wink: Always glad to help!

God Speed! :trident: