Purchase under review, help appreciated.

Hello @David_Williamson

I checked you account and saw no issues with it.

But I found the following message that one member of our team sent to you along with the link you sent previously:

“It seems you are buying items using a mobile phone (and it is registering you are far from your home address) or you are far from your registered address indeed when you are making a purchase, this is why your last purchase was held under review.”

If the above indeed happened, your purchase will be held under review by our system and it will need to be cleared manually.

I recommend you trying to use our website instead of the app if you are buying from your home.

Also, if you buy items and they are held under review then you don’t wait and cancel them, our system will trigger it as suspicious behaviour and your next purchases will be held under review due to that.

Beyond everything I told you, your (or anyone else) purchase can be held under review by n reasons. Thus we need to check them case by case.

If you have any other question, just tell me here.

Thank you!

Thanks for checking. I do use my mobile phone from time to time but mainly use my PC. How can a mobile know where Im at to determine to stop a sale? It shouldn’t really matter. I use the same paypal details.

here check out what happened here 94f058ef-f805-40a8-9d99-e0ae55367c5b never got validated AGAIN!

I have payed for alot of things with no problem…now i pay for assasins creed origins…and its under review…im meant to getvthe damn thing straight away…what a stuff around.

Hi, I recently bought an item and it has been under review for over 30 hours. I verified my id but and it got approved but my purchase is still under review. I paid with Apple Pay so I don’t know how to verify with payment method. Pls help and tell me what to do. My invite code is 7T457A if you see this.

Hello @petsimxplayer!

I have verified this case and it seems the team was awaiting for the full verification requested to approve (ID and Payment). Since both were not provided, the order as cancelled.

For future reference, please use the following guideline to verify a Google Pay / Apple Pay card into your account:

1. Add the card used into your GF account:

Settings > Payment > Payment Methods > Credit Card > Add new card.

1. Verify your card by clicking on Gameflip | Buy & Sell Games, Gift Cards & More - Gameflip and sending the following photos:

PAYMENT VERIFICATION:

• 1 photo: a selfie of you holding your credit/debit card, showing only the last 4 digits and your name on it;
  • 2 photos: two close-up pictures of the card (front and back), showing only the last 4 digits and your name on it.

Godspeed! :trident: