Removing negative rates

Please support if u can remove this 2 bad rates on my profile
DXKLVH
I first put this guy because he was waiting for auto-rate than he got made and rate me back

@DarkKnight @MajorTom

Hello @San_Marino1,

In this case, I will only agree to remove the poor ratings off your account if you agree to remove your ratings off of his.

The reason for this is because you should not evaluate someone because they did not rate you in time and yes because of the transaction itself. I can see that the transaction went smooth and you two had no problems. In three days you would have received a positive rating either way and the buyer has the right to wait that time. The same way the seller has the right to the delivery time, which is up to 3 days.

So if you agree to remove the ratings off of their account, I will agree to remove the ratings off of yours as well.

God Speed! :trident:

Alright… Delete me and his bad rates but everyone can activate code same day or next day … He could say "hey sorry can you give me little more time to activate codes, can it be 3 days " and that would be fine, but he bought and didn’t send any messages…
Take a look please on his other transactions are they auto-rated or not… this can be his lesson for next time to message seller if he cant activate it same day.
Anyway I agree to remove mine and his . Thanks

Hello @San_Marino1,

Since you agreed, I will the ratings form each account without a problem.

In this case, I can see both codes were sent using auto delivery. In this case, if you want to have contact with the buyer before sending the code, add 1 day delivery to your listings and plan out the order.

The auto delivery function is supposed to be practical to the buyer and seller and again, the buyer has the 3 days as a right. The buyer does not have to ask if he can complete it in only 3 days, since the system will complete it for you after 3 days.

Have a great day!

God Speed! :trident:

Alright , thank i guess
Have a great day too

God Cocaine :skier: