Scammer please help

Yeah any, their both Moderators who can help. But support always come first before asking them.

One last thing he says he’s not willing to send me the “proof” of him sending me the credits and he is not answering any of my questions

1 Like

His putting himself at a disadvantage. Scammers don’t have the real “proof” of giving the item since they never did so obviously they wouldn’t want to let you know about the ‘fake proof’ or something like that.

1 Like

If you go on Gameflip.com on your browser, click on the item that you’ve purchased and you should see this

Click on the tab circled in red, and from there you should be able to submit the required proof.

They will contact you via email if they need more proof, you can then submit the proof directly by replying back to that email or visit https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us to submit/respond back to the ticket.

1 Like

Hello @Fire_Gaming,

Clicking on Message Seller >

This should be on PC and Mobile.

Light Speed! :cloud_with_lightning:

1 Like

I sent the 2 YouTube videos in there. Thanks!

1 Like

Does this “Scammer” have any claimed proof of the trade? or do they have any argument about the dispute?

1 Like

Well it just ended and I got my money back. He said he had proof but didn’t. I was thinking he was going to give his friend the 40000 credits and Edit it to look like my name.

Hello @Fire_Gaming,

Congrats! That truly is a sneaky way to scam someone.

If they were good at photoshopping, it could have been done. Then again, it breaks the Gameflip Guidelines.

Light Speed! :cloud_with_lightning:

1 Like