Seller using spam auto post in fallout76 PS4

Hey folks
Id like to address a vendor in fallout 76 ps4 listings. Hes posting every 5 minutes the entire day even when not showing online which suggests he is using auto post software. This is flooding the entire main listing with his items (the sales he is getting arent even suggesting the need to repost)
Its not particularly fair for anyone else that is trying to get their listings seen as this constant spam is just pushing everything else down the entire day.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and hopefully address the issue
The vendor name is Legacy Arbitex

Kind Regards

1 Like

I guess you talking about this user Legacy ArBiTex - Gameflip

Yes that the user. Listings are definately times exactly 5 minutes apart constantly

Gameflip has a API to code and script some automatic tasks and sellers have a limit of how much items they can put onsale. And also the online feature doesn’t means seller is online, that is like store open or closed and is automatically turned off after some hours, seller can literally turn off Wi-Fi after enabling and it’s usually used when seller is wanting some notifications from buyers

Sounds like some unfair competition to other sellers selling same stuff :scream_cat:

Thats not the issue really my friend its the fact the spam forces other listings down out of main list regardless of whether or not its the same stuff or not. theres is entirely no need to post every 5 minute the entire day lol

1 Like

The most recent listings really shows also as first result on recommended ones, it happens everytime I post my gift cards on sale. After something like 2 hours, it goes down and then only gets to first result again due to some algorithm

Auto post software deletes and reposts though thats the problem with this particular user. I have no problem with anyone listing their items but not when its automated and every 5 minutes all day

Auto posters are not against TOS and a company that’s main focus is sales as they are commission based getting the best deals to buyers is their main goal, this is just a part of business owning, I suggest you get a auto poster if it is a problem for you, “can’t best them, join them”

11. Access and Interference

Much of the information on Gameflip is updated on a real-time basis and is proprietary or is licensed to Gameflip by Gameflip’s users or third-parties. You agree that you will not:

• Use any robot, spider, scraper, data mining tools, data gathering and extraction tools, or other automated means to access Gameflip for any purpose, except as permitted by our APIs (which may also be subject to separate API Terms of Use)
1 Like

This user is evil omg I remember about this on terms of service