So, what can we do about fake listings?

The user @YouseifYT1, was advertising “MSK carry”, But they expect you to help?
Every other listing with the same title will carry you 100%, the other sellers have talent… this seller has NO Talent or ability, and shouldn’t be here lying to people. Please do something about dishonest sellers.

1 Like

Hello @TScott,

In this case, during the order, the buyer should try to negotiate with the seller or dispute the purchase and provide more information to the Support Team regarding your issue. This way they will be able to analise the problem and find a solution to your purchase and advise the seller on what to do to avoid these type of problems.

Have a great day!

God Speed! :trident:

Old thread I don’t know how to post my own posts on here. I will say people are purposely trying to lure people off gameflip, so be careful. The seller is a scammer here is a link.

He deleted our chat, but he sent me to discord and here is our chat.

Here, How New Users can Create a New Topic on Forums
I see you already have the ‘Basic’ Badge so you should be able to post your own topic.

You can report people who are breaking rules (with evidence) via support as contacting/selling outside of Gameflip is not allowed if they are using the Gameflip platform to advertise.
https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Were you using Gameflip messaging with him? I don’t think he can delete messaging chat (unless block) but Gameflip should still be able to see it. The link just takes us to the Discord site. Best to take screenshots instead as evidence.