Spam on 2 interface API unlimited (Limit Post 5000?...)

What was happened. limit post was enedd or api stuck or You just want make some screen…
Explain me what there is fake ?

Don`t forget Confirm Delivery and Rate me please so i can put Thumb up to you too!) Have a Great Day!)

Саня, на форуме русскоговорящих, от силы, человека 4. Глупо выделываться на кого-либо на том языке, которого твой оппонент не знает. Ałbo, jeżeli chcesz, to pogadamy s tobą po polsku? Bez tlumacza zachcesz? Widzisz, glupie to jest, bo ty nic na tym języku nie rozimesz.

What is point of this if mods can just check logs to see what is happening.

Hey bro, your spam api stacked , or you turn it off for more fake screens ?)XD

Im makig my parties all the time the same time. If You not starting making it faster.
I was come today the same as last 2 days with 2 minutes delay.
In this time You had almost 1-.1,5 page listed with 1-1.5min delay.
I was maked the same to time. When some old buyer bought 50K then You started making this. It was not first time. After 40K a few minutes early ita was exacly the same but i was ignored it.
So stop making fool from Yourself.
Social media ? I was this contact from You 2-3 month ago… oh sorry from Your boss or someone there…

So stop making fool from Yourself.

I have alot screens from last days don’t need more…
Everything is in logs so…

yeaaaaa fake screens ahahhah , why you so stupid ?)XD you have delay in api now ? you dont spam now? all last 4 hours you dont post without delays? ahahhahahahAHAHAHAH kiddd

answer me on one question , WHY YOU SPAM RIGHT NOW ? all this 6 hours ± , why you posting without delays ? ahahhahahah
and is so funny yo look how you turn off apy/listings to make screens :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: so sweet good guy xD

Limit posts.
Its normal 3 pages when You started spaming and its not fake.
If its fake then check last 150 pages the You will se what fake it is.
"WHY YOU SPAM RIGHT NOW "? Can ask the same ?

is you started provoke me with your spamming, like always (
so now your turn off old posts to make new , good job xDDDD ahahahha and i`m spammer … 5 stars xD

Yes,yes as always some excuses…

yeaaaa you turned off old post , good job ! xD ahahhahah omg omg , idk why you so smart xD you so toxic💖

Offline page ? from lasttime when You was offline?
I don’t know what You mean now. Turn of what ? My all post are active all the time.
You teling me about turn off posts xD. Then propably You maked today limit 5000x posts 2-3 times ? Especially if You maked even 2-3x more and still don’t have even 5000x and still You can make new … wierd.
Exacly the same as 3 days ago when i was check and You had 5000x and still new.
Toxic whre ?

Can you guys fight somewhere else? This place is for forums and discussions, not an alternative to PRIVATE MESSAGES WHERE THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BELONG.

2 Likes

I can see this topic got out of hand.

Just keep in mind everyone that for a listing (each) bump, a period of 24 hours is needed, so that it does not count as spam and also gives everyone a chance to sell their products fairly. This is an internal rule to find listing spam through the Gameflip marketplace.

Closing this topic!

God Speed! :trident:

2 Likes