Tagging seller for code

@TrueGift If you’re available, I would like to get my code now.

@TrueGift hello?

Hello, I would advise contacting him directly via either messaging him directly here or telling him on Gameflip. Most people usually do not come on forums daily so they probably will take a few days to see it or never. If you bought a code from him and it’s not ‘Auto Delivery’, then there still should be a chatbox on Gameflip for you to contact the Seller. Best to contact him there. It will send notifications to his Email that you bought his code and also his phone will receive notifications if he has the gameflip app.

I would advise buying from people who have auto delivery as delivery method so you don’t have to wait. I would also advise you to record from the start you bought it (If auto delivery because the code technically comes ASAP) to the point where you used it just incase seller sends an invalid code so you have proof.

Regards,
Sparkling.

This is also another way to see when he was last online here (Forums). It’s been a day so he probably still didn’t see your message.

Best would still be contacting him in the purchase you made (I assume you bought his listing right?and not through any other means)

Regards,
Sparkling.