Transferwise Payout Method Available Again!

Hello Flippers!

The Transferwise payout method is back! Now you can withdraw your sales proceeds using such a payout method!

If you want more information about Transferwise and our other payout methods, feel free to check our FAQ article about them here.

If by any means you spot any issue regarding it still, please open a ticket to our support team here.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Hallelujah! :bowing_man:t4:

1 Like

Wahoo! This was actually my only method of cashout so I was worried there for a bit. Thanks guys!

It is not working. Showing error " NOT_VALID: Please enter the recipient’s first and last name. (accountHolderName)"

But I have entered all details

Hello @Vignesh_K_S,

Are you still having this issue? If so, could you please provide me your invite code and screenshots of the error?

God Speed! :trident:

It’s still not working.
My invite code: 4J2L1R

It is showing “NOT_VALID: Please enter the recipient’s first and last name. (accountHolderName)”

But, I have entered all details correctly and I have tried like a million times but, getting the same error.

Hello @Vignesh_K_S,

I’m sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

In this case, we will need screenshots or even a video recording (if possible) of this error appearing.

Please open a ticket in the following link and add as much evidence as possible of this error so we can try to help you out on this issue ok:

https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

God Speed! :trident:

I have submitted there two weeks ago itself but, didn’t get any reply till now.