Transferwise withdrawal wrong account need urgent MODERATOR HELP NEEDED!

I withdrew 490$ via transferwise. I entered the wrong account number for the payment,it was missing a digit. I called transferwise today and they said the payment will go back to gameflip. Will the payment be resent back to me by gameflip wallet? I need help from support but support takes too long to reply or chooses not to reply at all to me. I am a big seller on here with over 5k sales and its always hard for me to get a response from support. I need to make sure this payment bounces bank to gameflip as I cannot afford to lose the money.

Hello im not a mod but live chat starts at 8am eastern you must be on a computer and a mod will be there within a few min

Ok thanks. Saw the live chat sometimes and sometimes it would be gone. Never new it started from a particular time.

8am to 1pm east

There isn’t a set time this is just one of the times that they are most often available
There is a chat option right now if you haven’t contacted somebody already

Ok thanks :slight_smile:

@GiftCardMaster

hi if u didn’t mind me asking this as i need some help when u did make the withdrawal for 490$ gameflip did charge 1% +0.5 right but at transferwise end how much fees were u charged for the transfer,
on there end how much did u receive, as at transferwise how much funds they said u will receive to your bank after all fees

Hello @baaziz0yassine,

If you have any doubts regarding the transfer fees, you can verify at the end of the following page:

God Speed! :trident:

The funds will go back to Gameflip wallet, so no worry!

Are you loosing the fee they charged if they return to your wallet?

Fee should be returned as well, so no fee incur unless successfully paid out.