Under Review for Over a day

Hi, I bought a gift card about a 30 hours ago. I have bought 8 gift cards and 1 game code over 2 months as all my purchases and never had a problem.
The gift card I have just bought is put under review and have been for 30 hours. I was not asked for payment verification and if possible, I don’t want to give document verification as I am not a seller, I am only a buyer. As long as you get the money, which you have for the past 9 purchases, shouldn’t it be okay? I don’t see why you need my face and bills or something. I’ve never opened a case or anything or tried to scam people or put a negative review on anyone.
Also, a possibility my purchase is under review might be because I bought it from a different country. I went on a flight yesterday and I usually buy from the USA, but I bought the gift card when I was in Hong Kong. I don’t know if that will affect it.
I paid with Paypal btw.
Order #: 8329af3c-e442-4938-a7c2-4147e9b9ceb1
Please help me.

@DunnBiscuit

1 Like

weekends taking long time verify payments

My transaction was just cancelled…? Why? Will this happen again if I buy something else?

Having the same priblem with a purchase

Hello!

Just so everyone is aware:

If the system flags a purchase due to a high dollar amount or something suspicious such as logging in from a location very far from your billing address, we may contact you to verify the purchase.

Reviews can also be caused by discrepancies in payment information or failing to enter the correct verification code. You may be asked to verify in the future but as time goes on and our system recognizes your purchase patterns the reviews should occur less frequently.

The review process for any purchase within Gameflip takes up to 48 hours during business days to complete, but we are always trying to speed up this process.

To avoid repeated payment reviews or increase your payment limits for PayPal and Credit Cards, you need to verify your payment ownership and identity information. Your information will only be used for processing payments and is encrypted on our server. If you are not getting the verification email, you can also verify your account through your Gameflip wallet.

To locate your verification option, you’ll need to go to:

App: Menu > Wallet > Document verification

God Speed! :trident: