Under Review! this is BS!

I got a skin im trying to sell for a long time, every time someone tries buying it, it goes to: Under Review and thats it, days go by and it doesnt change until the buyer cancels it! it happens only to that sale!!!
WTF GAMEFLIP?

Hey, please see below why a listing is put under review:

When a listing that has been purchased and is “Under Review”, the buyer’s payment was caught by our payment verification measures and awaiting for them to verify before we can push it through. If they are unable to verify their information within the 24 hours from when we notify them, the purchase will be cancelled and automatically relisted back onto the marketplace.

This item technically has not been sold yet. It’s off the market with the “Sold” icon because someone tried to purchase it but You can view your Sold tab in your Listings section to better see that this is Under Review.

You can also read more about this process here: https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/210297418-Why-is-my-purchase-under-review-

Thanks!

Can a mod look into mine please I have sent screen shots of my PayPal and bank, gameflip is asking for a payment verification by giving them a 4 digit code from my PayPal transaction but there is no code on the transaction
Order number is 544fff01-10c3-4311-bbce-3a00d4bc9e0b thank yoy