Updated Seller Rating Display

Try different browser, probably you have problem with cookies/cache.

The new system is on profiles.

No don’t worry, I got it.

not good .i didnt like it.

deliver on time.
be polite to the customer.
there are still many buyers who don’t give good feedback.so this is not a yardstick.a rating system based entirely on goodwill and good people.if you give bad notification the room gives bad notification.there are many buyers completed transaction so late .but i gave good feedback that s why.rating system. must be checked

I dont like these changes cuz as seller who use bots, i dont receive any ratings - this mean, i’m not showing up anymore. I’m thinking just to move on to other website as here i sell now 1 item everyday - this suck.

I love gameflip, but i dont see anymore a point to stay here.

if I have delivered the item within the time period allowed by gameflip.I’ve already earned good feedback.
let’s say I can deliver in 1 day.so I have 1 day.it’s not normal for the buyer to give bad feedback saying I delivered late.but gameflip gives the buyer 3 days to complete.

your problem is about swapping boots.
i give you the right @ Pawel_Chojecki.
I made up to 20 bot trades i didnt get any goodfeedback.

in my opinion feedback should be removed.note (i have 1900+ goodfeedback)

It doesn’t show numbers likes before. They have to click on ratings and see them manually in a list which doesn’t really make it easy to identify good from bad buyers.

I have sales within the last 180 days. Why don’t I have a rating? https://gameflip.com/item/sea-of-thieves-ori-ship-bundle/3c345148-0c16-47a9-8ab7-62d51544d088

Hello @Games4A,

I have verified your ratings and everything is matching correctly.

You have a total of 3 sales in the last 180 days and this is reflecting correctly on your profile:

God Speed! :trident:

My question is – Why on my listing does it say “No Selling Rating?”

Hey @Games4A,

I understand your point.

If you click on the “Question Mark” button next to the “Not Available”, the following message will Pop-up:

In this case, you only have 3 ratings in the last 180 days. You need to have a minimum of 5 ratings in order for the “Seller Rating” to appear.

Have a great day and stay safe!

Thanks for the replay. I really hate this. I’ve got 20+ sales lifetime, but my listing looks very sketchy (like I’m a new user) because of this dumb rule. You need to change it.

I understand it seems that way @Games4A, but looking at your profile your listings don’t look sketchy at all.

That is why there is other information listed on the Selling Summary. You only have Good ratings in a lifetime. That is awesome! I would without a doubt purchase an item from you.

Also, don’t worry, I’ll make sure to pass along the suggestion to the team as well and see if there is any possibility of changing this. Stay tuned for future updates :wink:

Yes, thanks. But most buyers don’t check out the profile. They just see “No Rating” and move on. It’s very misleading. Yes, 100% positive feedback, I should have a rating. Thank you for passing along the suggestion.