Updates & Release Notes

Please always make sure to check if there’s any latest updates in either the App Store or Google Play and update regularly to have the best experience. As we are constantly updating Gameflip and adding new features to improve the overall experience. It’s hard to keep up with everything that’s being added. That’s why we created this thread to help let users know when new updates roll out, as well as what new features to expect. Please note that Android and iOS updates may differ and come out at different times.

12/18/2015 [Android] Ver: 1.7

• Support PayPal as a withdraw method
  • Added timer that shows how long until a listing is auto-rated
  • Added new default photos for digital listings
  • UI/UX improvements
  • Other minor bug fixes & improvements

12/16/2015 [iOS] Ver: 1.8

• Support PayPal as a withdraw method
  • Search now provide keyword suggestions
  • Apple Watch OS v2.0 Support
  • Display last 6 months transactions
  • Added notification preferences
  • UI/UX improvements

11/20/2015 [Android] Ver: 1.6

• Can buy and sell CD-Keys/Codes & Digital Items
  • Added PayPal payment method
  • Support of photo attachments in Buyer & Seller messaging
  • Added push notification preferences

11/12/2015 [iOS] Ver: 1.7

• Can buy and sell CD-Keys/Codes & Digital Items
  • Added PayPal payment method
  • Support of photo attachments in Buyer & Seller messaging
  • Added Follow Searches section with support for getting push notifications for new searches
  • Added new shipping option for 3 oz and under packages
  • Redesign of the Profile screen
  • Added the ability to switch between Grid and List viewing format
  • Added new Browsing Preferences in Settings
  • Notifications for expired listings
  • Allowing the Seller to cancel the order if it cannot be fulfilled (can be canceled before item is marked as shipped)
  • Allowing the Buyer to rate Seller if order cannot be fulfilled
  • Allowing the Buyer to cancel their order shortly after purchase (for accidental purchases)
  • Buyer can directly report an issue with the purchase in the Order screen after receiving a purchased item

11/2/2015 [ANDROID] Ver: 1.5

• Added Follow Searches section with support for getting push notifications for new searches
  • Added new shipping option for 3 oz and under packages
  • Redesign of the Profile screen
  • Added the ability to switch between Grid and List viewing format
  • Added new Browsing Preferences in Settings
  • Other minor UI & bug fixes

10/8/2015 [ANDROID] Ver: 1.4.1

• Allowing the Seller to cancel the order if it cannot be fulfilled (can be canceled before item is marked as shipped)
  • Allowing the Buyer to rate Seller if order cannot be fulfilled
  • Allowing the Buyer to cancel their order shortly after purchase (for accidental purchases)
  • Buyer can directly report an issue with the purchase in the Order screen after receiving a purchased item
  • Added routing number help to the Bank Information screen
  • Reordering items in My Purchases by relevance (in progress transactions first)
  • Fix for camera not opening issue for some devices

9/19/2015 [iOS] Ver: 1.5

• Home screen redesign: Added Suggestions and Similar Items on home screen
  • Added the ability to add/edit Primary Ship To/From Address and Payment Method in Settings
  • Refine Buyer Rating screen with check box to warn buyer should receive & inspect the item first
  • Change the default expire date to 14 days when posting a listing
  • Expired listings in My Listings screen will show “Expired” ribbon
  • Updated Profile details and added joined date
  • Better UI for saved searches

9/15/2015 [ANDROID] Ver: 1.4

• Home screen redesign: Added Suggestions and Similar Items on home screen
  • Added more features in Listings tab (List, Delete)
  • Disabling contact user button for completed/cancelled transactions
  • Change the default expire date to 14 days when posting a listing
  • Expired listings in My Listings screen will show “Expired” ribbon
  • Refine Buyer Rating screen with check box to warn buyer should receive & inspect the item first
  • Added the ability to add/edit Primary Ship To/From Address and Payment Method in Settings
1 Like

when does the next update roll out?

Unfortunately it’s hard to say since there’s even forces outside of us (ie. Apple review process) that we have to rely on to get updates rolled out. As well as all the testing beforehand to make sure things work properly (which this could take a while). But we would like to get a new update at least once a month. Unfortunately as of right now I don’t have any specifics on the next one tho.

ok thats no worries and i totally understand! I saw the last update was the 18th i believe so a month isnt too bad but yeah i know the process can take a while i was just curious. for ther bugs that we have going on and when they’d be fixed. Thanks BTF

No prob! If there are any particular bugs going on, please let me know or send in a ticket so we can look further into it or see if it’s already being worked on. Even though we are in the app daily, we may miss some things. Especially with all the different devices/OS combinations out there.

there is one more bug but for some reason i cant think of it. when it gets back to me i will let you guys know.
and yeah i bet its a workout with so many devices out there able to download gameflip.

Lots of issues lately. Right now i can’t even buy anything.

@air.jer If you haven’t done so already, please go ahead and contact us through the app at Help > Contact Support and we can get more information from you to better understand what the issue is for your account.

I noticed a small but significant update to the website today. Previously, when you searched your inventory for a keyword, and there were 0 results, the search bar would disappear, and you would have to refresh the page to get it back. Now the search bar stays put even when there are 0 results. I want to give a huge THANK YOU to the programmer(s) responsible for tiny improvement – it saves me time when keeping my inventory up-to-date.

1 Like