USERNAME Matty2003

BRO GET THIS SORTED NOW! I WANT MY ACCOUNT TO BE UNSUSPENDED OR I WANT MY MONEY PUT INTO PAYPAL! I DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG ON THE ACCOUNT! THE USERNAME IS Matty2003 GET THIS SORTED NOW! YOU CAN LOOK INTO THIS TO SEE THAT I DID NOTHING WRONG! I WAS SELLING MY INVENTORY TO GET A PC BUT MY ACCOUNT GOT SUSPENDED! IT WAS A BRAND NEW ACCOUNT AND I DID NOTHING WRONG! IF THIS DOESNT GET RESOLVED OR I DONT GET MY MONEY BACK I MIGHT CONSIDER SUEING YOU!

I WAS SELLING MY INVENTORY

Were you selling an account, like a Fortnite account? That’s prohibited and may be why you were suspended.

You can private message the moderator the phone number you registered on Gameflip so they can look up your account.

It sounds like he was using another account after the first got banned.

Matthew, I highly doubt you can sue anyone.
You should post your invite code so the moderators can find your account, as they cannot with the username. If you can’t get to your invite code, use the phone number you used to sign up for the account. Also, it is possible you were sent an email detailing why you were banned. You should check that.

so selling any kind of account is prohibited on the site?

Yes, no accounts are allowed. You will be banned.

I didn’t sell an account I posted saying Selling my whole inventory on rocket league

I see many people selling it, Netflix, Hulu, directTV, etc. I don’t know that it’s not allowed. LOL

Hey mate,

Please, send me your invite code via PM, so I can continue to help you further.

Thanks!