why am i not seeing any withdrawal options

please how do i see the payoneer payout option

1 Like

Maybe refresh the browser? I can see the options.

I have even logged in with a different laptop but the options are not showing up

1 Like

@DarkKnight please I need your help here

No reply yet please how do I contact support team

try to clear browser cache and try again because for me withdraw option is clearly visible

Hello @samuel!

Please try removing the cookies/cache related to Gameflip from your browser and refresh.

In case that does not solve your issue, please open a ticket using the link below:
https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Make sure to provide a full page screenshot with your browser’s console open so we can see if there are any errors.

Chrome console example (Click F12 and select console):

Also, please provide me the ticket number here so I can check too ok.

Godspeed! :trident:

I have cleared it but it’s still not showing.
My ticket number is 878591
My profile code XQAAA6

Hello @samuel!

I have verified your ticket, but you have not provided the screenshot I informed you before.

Without the screenshot, it will be hard to identify the issue, since it is not currently happening when we are testing.

I have dm you the console.

It is still now showing.

@DarkKnight what will i do? The withdrawal options is still not showing i have cleared all cookies and caches in all my browsers. Support team please i need response. This is delaying my business

Hello @samuel!

I have verified your ticket and can see that the Support Team answered your case.

Please verify when possible ok.

Hope you have a great day!

1 Like

Thank you so much it has been rectified. It was because my phone number was not yet verified.

1 Like

Hello @samuel!

I’m glad that your issue was solved.

Hope you have a great day!