Why did Gameflip ignore me when I asked how I can withdrawal my money?

Me:
I bought white zombas and though some miss understanding, I couldn’t receive them and I opened a dispute. Then since gameflip took so long to refund me, I went to my back to open a dispute there and get my money back. The bank successfully received my money back. During that time I found another pair of white zombas which I had purchase and received. Then gameflip suspended my account. So I made a new one to sell the zombas. Finally sold them for about $200 and decided to withdrawal the money from Gameflip to my bank account. Gameflip realized I was the same person they suspended before so they suspended my new account as well. They canceled the withdrawal and now the money’s just sitting in the wallet I can’t withdrawal from because I’m suspended. So my money that I earned legally is being held my Gameflip. From the time I tried to transfer the money out of my wallet to my bank account till now has been about 16 days. Gameflip has only responded to me once saying I made “Fraudulent Claims”. How can I withdrawal my money?

Gameflip:
Thank you for contacting us.

After looking into your account, we see that it was suspended for the following reason(s):

Fraudulent claims: Filing a chargeback after receiving a purchased item

Due to that behaviour the account is permanently suspended. Even if we take a longer time to respond (this situation is being solved these days) we will check any dispute you have. Instead you charged back instead of waiting.

Thus a permanent suspension was placed within your account as we already told.

Me:
What can I do to get my money off the account?

Gameflip:
Request #148264 “App ticket” was closed and merged into this request. Last comment in request #148264

My invite code: 4AHJRK

they already replied to you.