My account is Suspended and can’t retrieve my funds.

My account was suspended and I’ve submitted a ticket but not necessarily sure why it was suspended considering I’ve never owned another Gameflip account even though it stated it was suspended due to having a previous suspended account. I don’t have an issue if the suspension won’t be lifted but I would like to retrieve the money that was on that account which I use for food for my kids and diapers for my young one as well as have a purchase for a heatwave on Rocket league canceled considering I can’t accept it without access to the account. I’ve had the account for several months and have never had any problems up until this point. I would like to continue to use Gameflip to put food on the table for my family but I can’t do that with a suspended account and due to the terms and service I can’t create a second one. Please help me out I always follow the guidelines. If anything allow me to retrieve any funds on the account it would be greatly appreciated.

My code is DN7WK7

I just want to add that I’ve seen others be granted a 24 hour period to retrieve their funds with less than I have currently in there under circumstances of their accounts being suspended for scamming. I want to be civilized in this circumstance rather than losing my temper. I just wanna retrieve my funds and be on my way. The money I have currently in the account may not seem like much but that’s good for a week for me and my family and I’ve been using gameflip to provide and survive ever since losing my job due to disability.

Hello!

Please contact us at support@gameflip.com, so the support team can evaluate your case and help you further.

Thanks!

I’ve contacted them and sent a ticket already but have yet to have any reply.

I’ve had this happened before they never respond .

Well I hope they have a heart to respond cause this is money for food and my kids diapers they’re keeping from me. It’s not right

I’m pissed off now. I had another account suspended and have now lost even more funds for absolutely no reason and if I make another it will be suspended within 5 days. This is going to cause me to end up not being able to feed my damn kids and I have done nothing but make money for Gameflip probably thousands of dollars more than I’ve ever made and they in return suspend my accounts. This is a tragedy cause I am now at a loss of $80+ over this garbage.

I here you they are doing it to me as well, i have read the terms, doesnt say anything about them not being able to do this