Why has all my purchases been under review

I understand the reason why my first big transaction was under review because no lie purchasing 2500$ worth of goods in a single day do look suspicious but I have been verified by ID and payment method and numerous time I was asked to give 4 codes on bank statement which I still do and now even if I buy something simple and small it still goes under review why so ? I would understand it when the other day I did a very large purchase but right at this moment I am only doing tiny purchases and still does the same and I have never gotten a bad feedback or anything and I always leave good feedback and all of that jazz I am just curious of since that day of the big purchase everything I buy now is always under review and it sometime bugs me because I do sometime need the codes right away and not under review.
My code is SHD3VQ

1 Like

Hello RoRBigBang!

If the system flags a purchase due to a high dollar amount or something suspicious such as logging in from a location very far from your billing address, we may contact you to verify the purchase.

Reviews can also be caused by discrepancies in payment information or failing to enter the correct verification code. You may be asked to verify in the future but as time goes on and our system recognizes your purchase patterns the reviews should occur less frequently.

The review process for any purchase within Gameflip takes up to 48 hours during business days to complete, but we are always trying to speed up this process.

God speed!

:trident: New forum moderators!

Thank you and Yea I have been contacted multiple times and I always pass because I always have my online statement close to me my login location is always the two same location I am at which is work and home but thank you and hopefully the system can soon recognizes my purchase pattern and the review to happen much less because it is very annoying when I try to buy to resell it and it is under review it leaves the seller one day extra long to get their money and one extra day for me to get my product and leaves a sour taste in everyone buds but thank you though for your answer and hopefully it does recognize my pattern eventually.:smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.