why i didn't got verfide gameflip badge even tho i did send my id along time ago

i do have question as i’ve use gameflip to sell a lot of my keys and i remember at one point they asked people to send there id info before u can use the site witch i did but i didn’t receive my verified seller badge what do i need to got it.
as i did the steps along time ago :

Approved

Congratulations, Gameflip has approved your document(s)!

Date: May 8, 2018
account ID : K39KGB

Identity

The required documents for identity verification are:

• A photo of you (selfie) holding both your ID and a piece of paper with the words ’ for Gameflip 9/29/2019 ’ hand written on it. Please, follow the example below.
  • Photos of the front and back of your government issued identity document (scanned documents not accepted). You can use your ID card or driver’s license. The document must contain your photo, full legal name, date of birth, and it cannot be expired.

yerh i did that as in my id its states this

Approved

Congratulations, Gameflip has approved your document(s)!

Date: May 8, 2018

lmfaoooooooooo no way wtf

yeh as i do even have good active store with 500 good reviews and just 1 bad review from first sell when someone try to cam me

I have done this, I verified my card for Gameflip, and came back with an email saying it was approved, yet I haven’t gotten a badge yet, after verifying myself a few months ago.

Well, i have approved account for months and not badge as well. Almost 30 000 rating here.

1 Like

I am not sure if you need to approve all 3 things, except just one.

yeh u should do just one as i know guy who did it with id then he got it on his new account 0 rate but me nop

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.