Why is there not a "non bot delivery" sub method?

I love gameflip. Its more of a love and hate because sometimes they got my back, other times theyve let me down. This post is regarding the subscriptions that are available to current sellers. At the moment the only people who matter, are people who can do bot trades. Maybe thats more profitable for gameflip, idk. Either way I think there should be a middle ground sub option for us Rocket League sellers or any seller who cannot do bot delivery. Why hasnt this been a issue yet? 200$ for gold subscription is a joke. Its not even close to enough… But for some reason Gameflip thinks it is. Its not a fair selling ground. The market is not regulated n quite frankly… I feel Im not even apart of the GF community as they gave SOME sellers big credit values and nobody else anything. I love gameflip… but I think the way its being run is sub par. Why cater to 1 game on your site? Why is there not more than 2 sub options for other games that cant do bot delivery? But to only have 2 subscription options being as big as you are. Is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard of. What about the other people who sell… your telling me 200$ at 4% interest is worth 4$ compared to the plat sub for CSGO players? or do you just think were all retarded n we will just accept wat we are given? I mean by all means, make your money, Ill never hate that. But at least have a mid ground “subscription” option for the people who do not own CSGO as 200$ max is a joke and buying your Plat sub… unless a CSGO memeber, is also a joke x2 in itself. Yall wud make even MORE supplying a middle option for 8$…

2 Likes

i agree with the fact that if they increase the sales cap for non bot delivery would be good… like a new sub method with more sales cap and ofcourse we ready to pay extra cost for it also… … because 200$ cap is too low per month … hope gameflip find a good solution for this

1 Like

I do agree with you @JHutchGAMES and @Vignesh_vicky and I would love to have this subsciption, would help me and most high end sellers on this site (and maybe bring new people to Gameflip)

1 Like

As a Fortnite StW seller I agree. The Platinum subscription doesn’t appeal to me whatsoever as I cant utilize the bot at all :sweat_smile:. Some variation to subscriptions would be welcome but its not really necessary to the site in my opinion.

1 Like

Hello guys!

We are working and studying the possibility of having new subscriptions in the future.

Whenever we have any news about this, I’ll let you know.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks for the response. However I am not pleased after the cries and shouts of the community to raise the sales cap, that you guys take even the gold subscription away and replace it with a MUCH worse subscription especially for sellers who sell everyday. This is HUGELY impacting the sellers with the new Gameflip Club subscription… I dont even know what to say. Not even mad, just disappointed that in spite of everything the community has asked for, you guys go BACKWARDS on a WORSE subscription than the Gold that which most were not happy with as is. Man. Might have to find a new sales platform if these are the kinds of changes that are being made. Hopefully you guys figure something else out FAST because this platform will start to die with 12% commision every sale. Most people gonna use that 50$ sales cap within 1 day… Just disappointed.

$50 cap, lol what a joke. And advertising zero % fees everywhere without even mentioning the cap. Not a good look.

1 Like