Accoun Suspended

Hello, 2 days ago I received message:

After looking into your account, we see that it was suspended for the following reason(s):
- Conducting sales outside Gameflip
The suspension is permanent.

Could you explain me - What do you mean says - - Conducting sales outside Gameflip ???
I sold about 700 codes via Gameflip I have +730 positive raiting and you just blocked my account without any explanations??
I apologize if I did something wrong or violated any rules.
Please explain me my mistake!
How can I get back access to my account?

Also I have about $440 on my account. How can I withdraw my funds?

Invite Code 9GV55P

Best regards.

You have the reason why, if you need more information about reason of your suspension create a ticket right HERE

I created ticket, but all iformatiom I have got is:
After looking into your account, we see that it was suspended for the following reason(s):
- Conducting sales outside Gameflip
The suspension is permanent.

Wait for @Tali or @DunnBiscuit for respond. Suspension is permanent, I hope at least they will let you withdraw the rest of the money :confused: But let’s just wait for moderators reply.

You asked an user for his information in order to sell more Google codes via PayPal directly.

Can you tell me why you did that?

That is why your account was suspended.

Thank you.

1 Like

DunnBiscuit As I remember I just asked Watsapp number. I asked watsapp number because its seems this guy a bulk buyer. I wanted to get to know him closer and not lose him as a contact. As you can check I am not said about PayPal. This guy tell me about direct trade via PayPal. I even cant trade via PayPal - PayPal dosent working in my country. I understand my mistake now. I deeply sorry what happened. I ask you please dont block my account.

I will send you screenshots from my watsapp - would see our conversation on watsapp.

Please don`t block my account.

P.S. Sorry for my English (

Seems I can`t send personal message to you. I will upload here

whatsapp

My text in green fields.
Thats all conversation. No more.

I am deeply sorry and kindly ask you to unblock my account.

@DunnBiscuit Hello, are you here? Did you see my messages?

Hi there!

I just checked your messages and the information you sent.

I’ll unsuspend your account and I’m sorry for any trouble it caused.

If you have any question, let me know.

@DunnBiscuit Thank you very much! I am really happy. I will follow terms of use strictly. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.