Account access problem

I helped my son signup for an account last night. He made a purchase and was extremely happy. He then added more money to his account. Today he tried to login and it says Login Error. We tried recovering Password and Login ID even thought we know both. When I click on send in the recovery box it does nothing. I’ve tried from my phone and computer same results. I tried to send an email through your Contact Us page but you have to have an Invite ID which you have to be logged in to see. I created a separate account just to ask this question. Please tell me how to reach a person so he can recover his account. Thanks!

Hello Katy,

I am glad that your son likes Gameflip and I will do my best to fix your problem.

First, does your error message looks like this.
Capture

If yes there is one solution.

Before that you need your Invite Code, I will tag a moderator @DunnBiscuit, PM him with your email asking him to give you your Invite Code, and ask him about Login Error message you get.

Also if you need more assistance New Ticket just click and create ticket. Choose Technical Issues and describe your error.

Main help center of Gameflip(click me)

Also try deleting your Cookies and History on your browser.

Once more thing, Multiple accounts are not allowed on Gameflip and you might get your account suspended (Both).

Welcome to best marketplace on the internet have fun!

Regards

1 Like

Hi Wayz, thanks for your help! Yes that is the exact error he gets. Yes please tag @DunnBiscuit and ask him to assist. I don’t know if he had an invite code. I actually created my own account and his is under his email so they aren’t duplicate accounts. Even so, I will delete my account once we get his working as I do not need it. I will wait for further instructions. Thanks again!

1 Like

Hi Wayz. Just wondering if you reached out or @DunnBiscuit. I haven’t heard anything from him and my son still can’t access his account. Thanks in advance for your help.

Hello! Can you PM me and send your son’s account information such as invite code or the email used to register it so I can try to provide further help?

I checked here and I don’t see any PM from you.

Thank you.

Thanks so much for getting back to me. He tried logging in again the day I messaged you and we were finally able to access his account. I’m not sure what the problem was before. I tried signing him in several times and got the same error message he did Anyway, it seems to be working now. Thanks so much for being willing to help. Thanks to @Wayz_Shop too!

2 Likes

I’m really glad he could log in as you said.

We are here to help, so let me know if you have any more questions.

Thank you!