Account banned even after following the rules

Hi, i was selling spotify keys on gf, then @MajorTom messaged me on this forum to not sell all these items, he removed all my listings and I also apologized and agreed to abide by the rules in the future, but after 3 days they banned my account even tho i didn’t sell any forbidden items after majotom gave me a warning, pls look into the matter, you could ask @MajorTom that he messaged me and I apologized too.

Thanks

@DarkKnight

Hey @Warlock_Site!

Sorry to hear about this.

Could you please provide me your invite code?

God Speed! :trident:

Hi,
Sure
E274K5
Thanks

Also when I contacted gameflip through the form, they replied saying that my account is not suspended, but when I login it says account banned

Hey @Warlock_Site,

I have verified and unfortunately, you have been suspended.

Seems like you were suspended the first time for selling forbidden services, then you were warned for selling a unauthorized link to download a copyrighted series and now you were suspended for selling forbidden items again.

So unfortunately, this suspension will remain permanent.

1 Like

Hi, thanks for the reply
I agree I was warned 2 times, but I did not violate any rule for the third time, and that was the time I apologized to majortom, when I requested for payout that was the time I was suspended

I can see here that the last item you were selling was “New Portable Wireless Headphones Bluetooth Stereo Foldable Headset Audio Mp3 Adjustable Earphones with Mic for Music”.

In this case, this type of product would go along the lines of counterfeit or replica.

Unfortunately, we do not allow this type of product to be sold here.

@DarkKnight bro my account has been banned for no reason .
I was just posting “redeemable fortnite emote codes” can u please check !
My username was Rohitkumar21.
Thanks

Hello @Rohitkumar21,

I have verified your account and I can see that you received a warning for selling these Fortnite Emote codes and for selling Fortnite accounts.

The reason that we do not allow these “emote codes” to be sold is because they come from a free promotion by OnePlus and should only be redeemed by OnePlus phone owners. Also, the sale of accounts is forbidden on Gameflip.

So you received two warning on the account for selling these items and a final warning through a ticket by the Support Team and after the final warning, you continued selling forbidden items. So unfortunately the suspension is permanent.

1 Like