Account suspended with money in account

I called someone the F word and got suspended, there is a small amount of money in the account, is it retrievable?

2 Likes

will mostly depends on why you were banned and is it just tampererey ban what massage u receive when logging in and what the reason they told u vi email

Hello @DAIRYRAID,

Could you please provide me your invite code, so I could take a further look?

God Speed! :trident:

1 Like

Hey @DAIRYRAID,

No worries, I found your account.

Due to your offensive behaviour, your account was permanently suspended and any information about your money was sent via ticket.

:trident:

Well i am a verified seller over gameflip and my account is permanently suspended and i really dont know the reason and i have good amount of money in the account,please help me out

Hello @Game_Flip!

Could you please inform me your profile code so I can take a look into your account?

Godspeed! :trident:

I dont know my profile code as i cannot open my account but i can give you my registered email and phone number if that works

Hello @Game_Flip!

In this case, can you please contact the support team using the link below?
https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Once the ticket is opened with your phone number and email, please infom me the ticket number here so I can take a look ok.

Hello @DarkKnight I really hope you can help me please. I cannot access to the account because I’m not getting any verification code. Can you please help me with that . I have sent multiple tickets but I got no response. I need to buy an itunes gift card as soon as possible

Hello @DavidSan89!

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Could you please inform me your profile code or ticket number so I can check?

1 Like

Hi thank you for checking
9M8MXL

Please help me dark night. I really need to make a purchase very soon for a gift. I’m disable and this is the only way to do it

Hello @DavidSan89!

I have verified your account and can see that the Support Team is assisting you in this case.

Please try to login again and follow the instructions the Support Team informed you ok.

Hope you have a great day!

Hello @DarkKnight , I also need help because I experience the same scenario. I don’t receive any sms message for phone verification and after trying several times, My phone number as well as location is temporarily blocked by twilio. Its been 2 days since I emailed support but I don’t receive a reply.
My code is K8UXH9 and my ticket number is 861917.
I have pending customers and money in my account so I hope you could help me. Thank you!

Hello @Chate_Store!

I have verified your case and can see that the Support Team gave you an alternate solution to your issue.

Please setup the account with the informed they informed ok.

Sorry for any inconvenience and hope you have a great day!

@DarkKnight Could you please help me out? I’ve got scammed by this seller on Gameflip. My support ticket is: 862509. I’ve created the ticket 3 days ago, but still no response from the support.

Thank you.

Hello @serartoriaz!

I’m currently checking your case.

Please keep in mind that account selling is forbidden on Gameflip. As soon as you received the account from the seller, you should have opened a dispute.

Also, could you please inform me where the delivery of this account was made, since the order chat was not used to deliver?

Using the order chat for delivery is very important so we can have proof of what happened and what was sent.

Please add screenshots in the ticket showing the chat with the seller and what was delivered to you.

@DarkKnight I honestly did not know that account selling was forbidden? The seller also never pointed this out to me that it’s prohibited. I was hesitant at first, but it’s because he was selling his product/advertisement for such a long time on Gameflip, I didn’t see no danger in it at some point? I eventually reported the advertisements plus him as a seller after he scammed me.

The delivery of the account was posted in the message conversation on Gameflip. He never used the order chat. I’ve posted lots of screenshots including the chat conversation into the support ticket.

This scammer really knows how to work. After you’ve purchased the product from the advertisement from him (V-bucks is currency on the game Fortnite), he delivered an Xbox account (Login plus password) instead of a digital code via the chat conversation. He made sure that the product, the v-bucks were on the account and asked me to confirm the purchase because it was there for that moment. I don’t often buy via Gameflip, but the times I did buy stuff over here, I always try to be friendly and responsive. So in this case I confirmed the purchase and left him a positive feedback. A few days later he took full control via the main Epic account, and unlinked the account which resulted in me having no acces to the product/vbucks anymore. He doesn’t reply to me as well anymore. I’ve never experienced something like this before but this scammer really thought it all out. And he’s actually still active and selling and scamming other costumers the same way

Hello @serartoriaz!

Feel free to check the following help center link to understand what is forbidden for future orders ok.

Also, the screenshots sent in the ticket do not show the delivery of the product, which in this case was the account. We need to have proof that the seller sent an account to you for that order to proceed with this process.

Thanks for the information. With the screenshot of the delivery of the product with the seller, we will be able to check what can be done, since we will have proof of delivery of an account. There is no information about account selling in the listing or order chat, so we need this for proof.

Hello @serartoriaz!

Your issue has been fully solved by the Support Team.

Please follow what they informed in the ticket for future orders ok.

Hope you have a great day :wink: