Admin Please Help I Was Scammed 55$

SO… today was my 1st day on the website. I put up Crimson Equalizer Certified Turtle for 55.55$. I go back to playing and someone messages me and says they bought the item. So I come here and check notifications and theres a comment saying this.

Purchase Information
Your item has been purchased by “Lieber Hund” you have 1 day(s) to deliver the item(s)! You have to add the person (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198370261329) and after “Lieber Hund” receives the Item(s) you’ll receive the money.

So I did it, I recorded the whole thing as well on video. and of course Im new and didnt know about the scam or how payments even work. So now Im out a very high priced item I invested a lot of money in because of this. Now I believe hes using another account called “RL SHOP” to sell the item here for 45$.

I doubt anything can be done but I have a video of the entire trade if anyone could help that would be great. Thanks…

1 Like

Hi, unfortunely i think that Gameflip itself can’t do anything in this case…
Before giving the item, you should check above the comments section and you can find out this phrase:
Caution: Comments are written by the marketplace users. Gameflip will never write comments on listings.
And, if i can, why you put on sale crimson equalizer fro 55$? They are worth like 5 keys so like 3 dollars… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

You responded 5 months after I posted lol. They was worth 55$ when I posted.