Api getting out of control

Idk why this is still an issue, but why are people allowed to post 5000 times in one day? The fortnite marketplace is completely destroyed because of this stupid api. All these sellers have multiple bad ratings because they just plain dont have what they’re posting. Making buyers wait until they hit a dupe and are able to deliver. Is it unreasonable to suggest sellers (even with 10000 or whatever ratings) are limited to 100 posts an hour or something? Api has made it impossible for even top sellers to be seen. It’s just all spam
@MajorTom
@op_JOkEr
@DarkKnight

Dronez, tapo, direx, ray market, sage…its everyone

Tapo and direx literally just got into a schoolgirl fight on the forums because they cant outspam each other. @DarkKnight I believe you were the one to step in and shut the post down. It’s just ridiculous

Why not have a button to “Bump” listings? sellers get to bump once a day for example or twice a day every couple hours. wouldn’t that make more sense? and give everyone a fair chance

1 Like

same thing at rocket league on ps4 and pc, on ps4 one kid spamming every hour or less, i messaged few times to support- 0 effect

1 Like

@Maddie_Davis you need to post links to the offending users here, otherwise, there’s no way for moderators to look into the issue.

@Oscar_Ha The top sellers on my market have done this countless times. The problem isn’t one user. We need the rules reevaluated if api is going to continue to spam the boards

@DarkKnight

Regarding my post about api in December
"Clean and fair market place "

but if you have shitty prices- nobody buy`s from you nothing

@DarkKnight
@MajorTom
@op_JOkEr

Y’all just sounding butthurt because there selling and your not.i can tell you from personal experience, I have not used API ,have posted every single one of my listings by hand,and I’m still doing just fine,and I sell all the same things they do.you just have to not be lazy and put in the time and hard work and post listings like they do.i think the API option should just be removed in general,and make it so everyone has to post all there listings by hand,would make it more fair for everyone

I just dont understand how no one thinks this is a problem. Notice this isn’t a sellers page…this is the main fortnite front page, all one person within seconds

(Click the pic theres dozens)

And I’m not even trying to call anyone in particular out, sorry moon you just happened to be the one at this particular time. This shouldn’t be allowed for anyone. If you can go to sleep at night without calling this spam you’re a sociopath

@DunnBiscuit

@op_JOkEr
@MajorTom
@DarkKnight

Hello everyone!

As informed before in other topics, depending on the quantity of rates, the determined seller has the right to post a certain amount of items and if the seller sells the items, they will replace with new listings.

If there is any doubts regarding the limits, please verify in the following link:

Now so we can further verify these spam issues, we would like to request for everyone to PM us with details and provide us the user’s profile so we can check further ok.

So this topic will be closed and we will respond through PM.

God Speed! :trident:

2 Likes