ARE YOU FOR REAL NOW ?! 1 keys sold for $2,500 !!

Ah, yes, the useless link people shared on reddit yesterday, thanks for that too.

when “you think useless link” there steam account suspect, for use investigation. you just no cure.
lol.

If this reddit link with clear evidences was passed around yesterday, why are those account still able to buy skins and gameflip staff didn’t do anything ?

lol GuLo, plz stop posting, lmao

1 Like

No its not stolen credit cards … I know the trick … pmed leader about it .

1 Like

So is it a “trick” that is going to leave Gameflip or the sellers with no money?

Edit: Seems like it’d be an issue with Bitcoin given The Carter III, I mean the 3rd Gameflip update. (Sorry bad joke)

I pmed the leader about it … If nothing changed or done regarding the trick … then I will just move on

But I think gameflip owners can handle the lost money and will pay us from their pocket
after that they fix the issue and everything goes back normal and they get profit again

All businesses have upside and downs

I don’t think a company that is well built can be broken this easy
They have funds and official aggrement with Gov.
They are based in USA

1 Like

It’s got to be a few hundred thousand at least, maybe up into the millions. They should also ban people like https://gameflip.com/profile/us-east-1:ab741993-6fbd-40c4-8524-072bc8759f39 who are continuing to list things at 4x profit.

They should not ban … They should strict price comparing to suggestion or they should stop the selling for 1 day until they clean up the mess … and get it back again

I would be really happy if they do that
I really want everything to go back to normal .

I’m really not liking to see sellers sell this high and buyers buy it … its just not good …

And I don’t like that owners are not doing anything beside delaying payments … thats wrong
Just go stop all sales and Clean the mess .
I would be very happy .

They did implement a 1.5x suggested price amount and he’s abusing the system to list them at a higher price lol.

Let’s make Gameflip Great Again, together we can!
the price is going down now, although still relatively high. thanks God. much seller playing forum here rather than make a listing, because waiting payout, haha. :sweat_smile: this beautiful life.

I hope there is an opportunity for an old seller or a good seller to make it easier in the process payout. or gameflip make innovations ahead. I see there is already a step about this like flip coin. although I do not know how it works :rofl: but I really hope great for this.

We still don’t know what you are saying.

2 Likes

https://gameflip.com/item/chroma-2-case-key/5c718e28-1cd3-44bd-b27f-9388c093148f

Another one i think.

You can check his account was created today.

is this why bitcoin purchases has been disabled?

Check out this new one $2 skin just went for $600. Nothing sketchy here.

1 Like