Buyer not responding nor is gameflip help

I sold an item on the 24th of July. It was setup for automatic delivery and buyer setup dispute shortly afterwards. They wont respond in the ingame conversation. I’ve sent them 3 messages. I also sent messages in the ingame help to the dispute support over a week ago twice and no response. I then sent message on the gameflip help support site 11 days ago and no response and again 4 days ago and both showing open and no response from gameflip. Tearing my hair out. No money, not sure if buyer got the item on automatic delivery or what problem is. Afraid to press cancel the order as then i’ll never know if they used the code???

Hi,

Can I suggest that you do the following:

1. Post your Invite Code and the Transaction ID for the purchases that you are referring to in this thread.
  2. Attach a file/screen shot or using snipping tool produce an image of any correspondence/evidence to support your claim/issue.
  3. PM the Moderators - DunnBiscuit or op_JOkEr
  4. Do not cancel the transaction - they most certainly have received your key.

Good Luck. Hope you get sorted. :+1:

Brashen

Thanks a million for the suggestions. Transaction is X937YL8Y5ZD2DGD6 and my ID is LBXCTA. @DunnBiscuit