Buyer will not Complete Transaction upon receiving his Purchase, and makes Dispute!

Are you serious!!! Jesus… The amount of effort they put into scamming Online Stores is just mind boggling. Buy your sh*t and get out, it’s simple. Why do these people have to spend hours of OUR and their days just to scam a $2 refund lmao.

Definitely and that’s what I was trying to say earlier I would have refunded the dude given I had the ability to but I already sent the item to him to approve lol, But to avoid ruining my perfect rep I would have refunded it lol I’m not losing rep over some 3$ sale

1 Like

Hello Mikesmith1331,

Asking for a refund after successfully receiving the item is considered a scam attempt. The user was permanently banned from our marketplace.

6 Likes

Good call.

1 Like

You can request to have your negative feedback removed if the feedback is not valid

Dude that sucks good things its sorted out and he’s gone c:

I agree with you

Hello I was sent the code for my purchase but the code doesn’t actually work now Idont know what to do please help

Hello @Danielle_Brudenell,

Could you please provide me the order ID, so I can take a further look?

God Speed! :trident:

I don’t know it’s come out my bank

Gba3jc that’s the code I have by text

OK this is not right I keep messaging back I want a refund I didn’t do this

I have verified your order for “Code | Neo Versa 2K V-Bucks USA” and according to the listing, this code is to be used on a PS4 and not Xbox.

So in this case you have purchased incorrectly, as you did not read the description or see the listing image, as it is specified as PS4.

You should contact the seller through the order chat and see what can be done, but you have already seen the code. In cases like these we advise to resell the code on the marketplace to recoup with the amount spent on the item.

No I haven’t ordered at all it’s nothing to do with me

You have informed that you purchased the code, but it was not working.

If what your saying is not related to the code (Neo Versa 2K V-Bucks USA), could you please explain your issue once again so I can understand and help you further?

OK I’ll inform the police I haven’t done this I’m asking for a refund it’s not that hard

@Danielle_Brudenell, could you please inform us what you haven’t done?

I’m requesting you to explain your problem so I can help further, but your are not providing me any information.

Please contact the support team using the link below and explain your issue so they can verify and help you the best way possible ok.

https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I haven’t brought anything

As I informed you before, you said the following inside this topic:

You informed us that the code was purchased and it did not work.

Also, I can see that the Support Team is already taking care of your issue.

For this reason I will close this topic. Please contact them if you have further doubts.