Cannot login to my other verified account, says login error, wont let me reset password either, i need this fixed asap, as i just made a great deal

I just setup a great deal, come back to login and it wont let me, wont let me reset password either, just login failed, and it always says that, wont let me do anything, i need this resolved asap pls!!!

Are you using the website, the Android app, or the iOS app?

Are you logging in using Facebook, Google, or regular email/password?

“Login failed” usually means your the password you entered is incorrect.

Have you tried clearing the site’s cookies https://www.google.com/search?q=clear%20site%20cookies

Do your accounts have the email address verified so that Gameflip can send you emails?

If you want to use two accounts simultaneously I suggest you use two separate browsers (Chrome + Firefox), or log in one through your computer and one through your phone’s app.

1 Like

I was using the chrome browser and my phone, Android app, neither would work

“Login failed” usually means your the password you entered is incorrect.

Check your email for the password reset instructions. Try copy and pasting the password, or carefully typing it out. Watch for characters that may look the same such as lowercase L and uppercase i.

2 Likes

Every time I try to login to my account through Facebook and it won’t let me on I don’t have that email on my phone so idk what to do I have like 45 in the wallet

Hello @Jaylen_Barrett!

Have you opened a ticket regarding this issue?

Also, do you have the invite code from the account?

God Speed! :trident: