Code worked but I can't use the balance

Hello. It’s the first time that I have to open a topic here because of this:

I bought a $100 Google Play Code from this person Schwapp and I bought this: $100.00 Google Play Extra $5 Of W/ Code SCHW_25OFF and order ID is 3ac41964-59d9-439b-ab2f-ca0470129e7d.

So, once I received the code, I redeemed it and it worked, so I completed the transaction thinking that everything was okay, like always, since I have done a lot of purchases of codes like this.

But then I wanna buy something, in this case on Free Fire, and this error appears:

Which leads me to this link: Fix gift card error “We need more info to redeem your gift card. Send us details.”

Since I completed the transaction I can’t contact the buyer and I really didn’t expect this to happen… It never happened to me something like this…

So I wanted to ask for some help to get a refund because I dont think the seller will provide me documents, receipt or personal info for Google to let me use this $100. Not saying that now I’m sure I will lost this Play Store account I redeemed it on…

Hope you can help me guys, thanks. @DunnBiscuit @DarkKnight

1 Like

Please can any moderator help me?

You could comment on his listings to ask about it.

Have you contacted Support regarding it?
https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

If not, do make a ticket to Support first then DM (Direct Messaging) MajorTom and DarkKnight directly regarding the matter with ticket ID as well as relevant information. DM works better.

Hello @BieeSlow,

We are sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

As @Sparkling_Juice informed, have you opened a ticket so the Support Team could investigate your issue?

God Speed! :trident:

1 Like

Yes, I’m waiting for a reply since last friday. Hope you can check it out today

Sorry once again for any inconvenience @BieeSlow.

Since there is a bigger flow of tickets these days, the response could take a bit more time.

Could you please provide me the ticket number?

God Speed! :trident:

1 Like