Could somebody bought the item that another buyer is still in progress?

I am just wandering if there might have a situation that somebody purchase an item which I already sent the payment request but in progress?

Hello,

Do you mean that you have bought the listing/item but it is under review/processing? (On Gameflip of course)
No, if you bought the item, the item cannot be bought by another buyer. The seller will know it has been bought by someone but cannot give you the item yet until order state becomes ‘purchased’.

Reference - https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005654788-What-to-do-when-my-order-is-being-processed-
It just means that Gameflip is verifying your payment. If your a new buyer, it might take longer depending on what they require.

Regards,
Sparkling.

Thx for replying!! I am just being cautious since I have ever brought thing, but after payment passed the progress, the seller told me it has not longer exist…

1 Like

Hello,

That’s not suppose to happen. Seller did cancel so you got your money back right? I have a buyer process his/her payment too and it took about 15 hours(depends on different factors) and then the timer for delivery time starts (1-3days/autodelivery).

There could be a few reasons why that seller wrote that. Maybe seller did not have the item anymore or seller could have traded it for another item. (Assuming it was an in game item, I do not know what you bought)

My advise (own opinion) is to buy from people who have higher ratings (also check their neutral/bad ratings if any) Or from Gameflip verified Users.

Regards,
Sparkling.

Yeah, I did get the same amount back, and it is a virtual game item as you predict… whatever thx for the comment :blush:, hopefully this time it is going to work.