Sold item in Progress

I sold an item 2 days ago, it’s been “In Progress” and under review what am I supposed to do. How long will I have to wait for this process to clear? HDG5DG

1 Like

Hello!

Please see the link below for more information about this process:

My order still in progress after i made the verifiactions succesfully. please check my order. Profile Code: FKAGX9

Hello @Excelsiorrrr,

I can see that your order was approved.

Please coordinate with the seller to receive your purchased item/code.

In case you have issues with the order, please check the following dispute article:

Godspeed! :trident:

Hello, please help me. I have been using gameflip as a buyer with great success over the past several years.

3 days however, I made a purchase and it’s still in progress. Based on the communication, I feel very strongly the seller will not deliver the goods. It has already been 3 days and that’s the number of daya the seller listed for delivery.

The order should now have a cancel option but it doesn’t.

I need to cancel the order now that the seller is beyond his delivery date so that I can get me credit card charge reversed.

Please assist.

Thank you

Hello @saad_ahmad!

I have verified your account and can see that you were able to cancel the order successfully.

Also, as informed in the following GF guideline link, the cancel button appears to you when the seller does not send/ship the item after the promised time frame (“Seller sends in” days + 12 hours grace period).

Hope you have a great day!

1 Like

Hello, can I list a subway e-gift code since it can be redeemed online?

Hello @Mdiaye_299

You can only list gift cards that are allowed. (See the article below) Subway is not included.

1 Like

Then what is the essence of adding an icon written “other gift cards” if at the end of the day it will land sellers in trouble even risk losing their account?

Hello @Mdiaye_299!

Please keep in mind that this is a list for non-gaming gift cards. There could be Gift Cards for games that we do not have added yet and this is where the other gift cards comes in handy, since we allow gaming gift cards.

Also, if you have non-gaming gift cards that are not listed in the marketplace, feel free to open a ticket to the Support Team to verify the possibility of adding/listing them.

1 Like