Delays in regards to Bitcoin withdrawals

Hello Flippers,

Our Bitcoin payout system is facing some issues and due to that all recent BTC withdrawals were cancelled (meaning that the money was credited back into the sellers’ accounts). Our team is working as fast as possible to solve the issue, but this might take a little longer due to the upcoming Holidays.

Meanwhile, feel free to use other withdrawal methods or use your sales proceeds to purchase anything you wish from the marketplace place. :gift:

I’ll leave this post open so you may ask any questions or report any issues you may facing related to this topic.

Happy Holidays! :santa:

4 Likes

Hello! I don’t see a refund in my account. Does this take some time? My code: 4SFT8N

1 Like

Also dont have refund.
9FM4X4
I saw a message about a refund and a 5% bonus, but still “pending”

2 Likes

@DunnBiscuit Do I understand correctly that the money will be frozen until the end of the holidays?
Let the withdrawal of BTC not work, at least return the money to the gameflip account. It’s not difficult to do, is it? you would help me out a lot, without this money I cant trade
9FM4X4

1 Like

it`s pending for me 4714U7

1 Like

Hello guys!

If the payout is still pending, that means it wasn’t canceled from our side. I’m checking with the team this week about any new payout cancellations. If they are canceled, they should be added back to your account.

Please bear in mind that due to the Holidays, some issues like that are still being looked into and we my have a solution next week or so.

I’ll keep you updated!

If your payout is marked as paid or canceled and you didn’t receive it, please share with me the TXN ID, the date you requested the withdraw, and the amount, so I can locate it here and see what is going on.

Please send me a DM about that. Thanks!

Any info about when it will be fixed?

1 Like

Hey, unfortunately there is no ETA on that, but we are trying our best to fix it even through this Holiday period.

I’ll keep you guys informed here about any updates.

Thanks!

1 Like

my code is 7BFXCZ

since the withdrawal was canceled and it’s your fault why do you refund the withrawal fees as a gift balance to me?
i need these fees to be transferred to my withdrawable balance

1 Like

Whenever a withdrawal is canceled, all values regarding it (withdraw amount + fees) are returned to your account so you can properly request a new withdrawal. Let me know if that isn’t the case so I can check and help you further.

Thanks!

this isn’t the case with me

2 Likes

I requested a new withdrawal 20 hours ago and it`s pending now. 4714U7

3 Likes

I did the same, it seems to be useless. I have not been able to receive payment since December 19th. The only way for me is to withdraw funds using Bitcoin.

1 Like

There are still issues happening with the BTC payouts, unfortunately.

Our team is working hard to understand and fix the issue as soon as possible. Feel free to use any other payout methods for now.

I’ll keep assessing the issue with the team and bring any updates about it here.

Thanks!

1 Like

any news? can we request again? since request BTC payout button is not deactivated on withdraw section it seems like its ok to request again but I want to make sure if its not gonna stuck our money for days and return to wallet again.

Hello this issues are fixed?

1 Like

Unfortunately, there are no updates as to when the issue will be fixed. But I’m running with the team to understand and fix the issue asap.

Thanks!

1 Like

my pending BTC withdrawal was canceled again

2 Likes