DigitalDeals (ONLINE) - Gameflip

@newbzie21
I guess my wording for the part about him deleting his product was incorrect, so you misunderstood what I was trying to say. What I meant is, since there is no way to directly message the seller on Gameflip, I had to comment on one of his existing products he was selling to get his attention. And at the time (yesterday evening around 7pm EST), it was a Pandora subscription or something like that he had up for sale. I messaged him on that sale post of his to talk about my purchase with him. At first he was friendly, but quickly stopped responding to me both on Gameflip and Instagram. And THEN he deleted that Pandora sale and deleted all of my messages on that post to get rid of the evidence.

And as for the stolen card codes/physical card required, the information was relayed to me during one of the phone calls I had with a PF Chang representative where he told me the codes I purchased is likely to be stolen and asked me to resolve with my seller (since I gave him the card number and had him check on the card balance and he suspects that the codes are not legit/stolen after checking the number in the system). This didn’t happen to myself only, Brandon from another post has had an identical situation with this seller. Link to post: PF changs fraud

Lastly, I must make clear that both the EMAIL and FACEBOOK CONVERSATION were with PF Chang’s. This digitalcodes person never attempted to contact even me once after asking him about the situation on Instagram nor showed any willingness to cooperate. In fact, now he has blocked me on Instagram in which I can take as a sign he’s illegitimately selling these stolen codes.

He even has his Instagram information on his Gameflip profile so you know it’s this account. But he has now blocked me after my short conversation of him.