Discount coupons via our Twitter page!

Hello Flippers,

It’s time we bring another exciting community promotion to rule them all! Starting now and throughout the month of November, Gameflip will share exclusive discount coupons of up to 50% OFF exclusively via Twitter.

When?
EVERY WEEK! Yes! Just follow us on Twitter and be fast on the trigger when you see our coupon tweets. We’ll tweet at a different day and time every week.

Why?
DISCOUNTS + Gameflip = :heart:
Who doesn’t like discounts after all?

Where?
Follow us @Gameflip and watch for incoming discounts!

What about the rules?
Coupons are valid for any purchase on Gameflip.com or the Gameflip apps. Limit of one purchase per account, per coupon. Coupons will be valid for 48h after the tweet or until supplies last, whichever comes first.

So again, don’t miss out on this opportunity to save even more! Follow us on Twitter and get ready to save!

9 Likes

Great promo!

1 Like

Hello Gameflip,

When is incoming discount promo and weekly winners ?

Every time I use a coupon for a purchase of a Google play gift card, the seller cancels the transaction. The past 4 times I tried to buy, the sellers keep asking me to text them on WhatsApp… It’s so shady the sellers at gameflip. GAMEFLIP needs to refund coupons when Cancelled by sellers, because their current process and customer service is bad.

Can you send me a link to these sellers profiles or the order IDs so I can check this further?

Thanks.

1 Like

Gladly, here’s a few Order IDs:
bee0a994-5147-4d62-9f8a-108bf3a4fdf7
47611bbf-b647-4f9b-8e58-fb2ad89211d5
6933f243-4c40-4d7b-bb46-c617efbe7a7d

Also, attached an image of what no client purchasing $100.00 gift card should go through

Thanks, I’ll take a look and take any necessary actions. Regarding coupons, they can be used if a transaction is canceled, but they have expiration dates, if the transaction is canceled after it expires, you can’t use it again, unfortunately :(;

That’s what makes Gameflip NOT a place for me. Obviously, you don’t honor your sales. Your system is flawed and doesn’t protect the client. Sad the government let business like that thrive.

There is no flaw in the system. Also, our sytem do protect our clients, you just need to report any suspicious seller you encounter or purchase you make. Of course, we try to track every possible scammer, but sometimes we need the help from our community to get there.

If you face any problem with a purchase or seller, please, open a dispute:
https://www.google.com/search?q=gamedlip+how+to+open+disputes&oq=gamedlip+how+to+open+disputes&aqs=chrome..69i57.7619j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Regarding promotions, promotions everywhere has an expiration date, so there is no flaw here whatsoever. We always have promos and coupons, so if you lost any, you can participate in the next as soon as it is available.

Thank you.

2 Likes