Display of sales on the main page

I have more than 5,000 positive ratings, and this did not affect the relevance of my sales, I do not understand this algorithm, because of it I don’t sell my things, for 2 days I sold only one thing, although before that I sold for 100-200 $ per day!
I actually lost my earnings because of this!

The new algorithm was optimized, and the new algorithm is not so bad, now I understand how it works, apparently it is focused on
sellers with a good rating, a large number of sales, although it is not yet clear how things will be sold.

how it work bro ? i have 2500 positive ratting , and Still never see my post at front page , another seller only have 1000 positive ratting show up hmmm

I myself have not really understood how it works, I refresh the page and see my lists among the relevant ones, in a minute I refresh the page I’m not there anymore)

1 Like

yeah same me , not understand how it work :frowning:

There are sellers with 50 ratings before me, they don’t even know what they’re Doing yet how are their posts more relevant lmao

yes - in csg category (i have anyway wait 1 week to list item) i’m somewhere at the end and 50 first pages are some stickers.

CS:GO section is kind of a mess as it prioritizes coordinated transfer over bot trades.

A ‘Hot Deals’ section for bot trades could be nice and would help clear out older items. I’ve had items go below 50% of Steam market price but no one ever saw them because the listings were months old. After taking them down and relisting at 15% off they sold right away.

At the same time it’s definitely cut down on spam in other sections like rocket league. How many sellers offering keys in increments of 5 did we really need? lol

Yea, in csgo is same. You wait 7 days to have anyway your skins hidden somewhere on edge of website.

That I move all my skins to other website, in last 24h i sold 0 skins of csgo on gameflip. 0 Skins 0

Hm, yeah, on the site it used to show the bot items first. Now it looks like coordinated transfer is the primary setting. Just listed a bunch of stuff and can’t see it unless I sort by Bot only.

Not sure what you’re seeing, but I just went over to CSGO listings and see Bot listings on front page for CSGO. The “Recommended” option does not seem to follow one pattern. It may be Bot first one time but not another time.

It was stuck displaying most recent despite the drop down showing recommended for me. It now remembers the Sort rather than resetting it each time like in the past (not sure if intended or not). Unfortunately it doesn’t remember the filters or Bot Trade being checked :frowning: