Failed verification / refund

Hello, I recently purchased some funds for my wallet and it went under review. the 4 digit code was not in my card statement so i decided to intentionally fail the verification so i could get a refund. in my activity section it says refund - x amount. I am curious how long it will take for the refund to come through as it’s been 3 days now. My profile code is PV4WWL

Hey CJ_Poison!

If you fail the payment verification, any subsequent purchases will always be placed Under Review until a Gameflip representative reaches out to you. Please note that you will only have a few hours to input the code before being canceled.

Also, next time, if you are unable to find the 4 letter code, send us a screenshot of the description line for this purchase in your credit/debit card’s online statement so we can try to find it. Feel free to block out any unrelated information to protect your privacy.

Now regarding the refund:

You will receive the funds from the refund into your account approximately 3–10 business days after the date on which the refund was initiated (This time frame all depends on your bank and how it handles these transactions).

If you purchased this item with Gameflip Credits and/or Cash from your account, then that will be reallocated back to those balances and appear under “Balance”. Your Credits’ expiration dates will restart, expiring 7 days after they were returned.

Note that refunds may appear in the form of a reversal. In the case of a reversal, the original payment will drop off of your bank statement, and a separate credit is not issued.

If your purchase was cancelled while in “Pending” state you might not see a separate entry on your statement showing funds returning.

Instead, the original charge will be deleted from your statement as soon as your bank completes the declined charge process. Most banks complete this process immediately.

Some banks do not support manual authorization hold requests. Please note that the final decision to release the funds prior to the authorization expiration date is always made by the issuing bank.

God speed!

:trident: New forum moderators!

It’s been resolved, I’m impatient. Thanks

1 Like

Hey CJ_Poison!

I’m glad to hear your issue was solved!

Have a wonderful day :wink:

God speed!

:trident: New forum moderators!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.