fortnite codes and blind buyer

hello everyone, i am selling RL stuff and few monthes fortnite codes, i have really dumb situation.
In my situatuion, i messaged everywhere- this code for eu only, on photo, in description, in name too. But buyer bought it for CANADA region and he asking for refund. Should i make refund if he already saw this code (autodelivery), he can resell it, i know. Help me, somebody, pls.

I mean if you put the Region in your listing and he or she still bought knowing it wouldn’t work for their region or they just didn’t take the time to read/check then I’d say it’s on them. Like you said they could resell or do something with the item after the fact. Seems like this would be a good learning experience for them to read the listing information in the future. Be prepared for bad feedback though as they probably will be mad and leave that. You will probably need to contact mods to have it removed. That’s if your information is correct in listing. For me it would depend on how the buyer is communicating you can usually tell the demeanor of ppl if they are trying to pull one over on you. If they was nice I’d probably cancel/refund em. Good luck bud :sunglasses::facepunch:

thanks for your opinion, bud. ill download few screenshots with this situation for everyone, already messaged to support

1 Like

1 Like

No problem. Ohh yeah that buyer is in the wrong. You literally have it right on the picture. First thing I seen. Dunno how they could miss that. You have it everywhere :joy: I’d make em eat it. Teach them to read. Smh

in my mind was a lot (bad) words about this situation, coz its simple waste of time, gameflip support teach him better, i think

1 Like

@DarkKnight if u have time, can u tell us your opinion about this situation?

you don’t have to refund, it will be completed

he escalated dispute 2 times, i even didnt see timer when it will be overviewed via support, did u know how much time support need to resolve this dispute?

Hopefully @MajorTom or @DarkKnight can help you soon.

1 Like

Hello little_dog,

After further checking this transaction, I’ve marked it as completed for you.

2 Likes

thank you so much, have a good one<3

2 Likes