Gameflip stole my credit card information.

I got a Vanilla gift card. I activated the gift card and right away after just a few seconds My gift card got declined. It shown on the record game flip took entirely total amount of money on the card. PLEASE HELP how I can get my money back. Thank you.

If your card was declined by the Gameflip system and you’re seeing a charge on the card, most likely this isn’t an actual charge but a hold amount for the failed attempt and since the charge did not went through, most likely you’ll be getting your money back within the next 7 business days.

Hello Rose1,

Gameflip is a serious company and we would never take such action.

Now, please inform me your invite code, so I could take a further look into your account?

Thanks for the help Mgl_MMO!

God Speed!

1 Like

I got a Vanilla gift card. I activated the gift card and right away after just a few seconds My gift card got declined. It shown on the record game flip took entirely total amount of money on the card. PLEASE HELP how I can get my money back. Thank you.
[/quote]

e

I & my Credit card did not have any Business or whatsoever with Game flip. I am talking about vanilla gift card. Which means My sitter gave me this vanilla gift card as a birthday gift. Use it to buy anything I want.

I activated the gift card just after only few seconds someone Purchased $284.58 _name as GAMEFLP24 - GJWL
There’s an attachment the photo of my gift card statement showing who and when. Please check. Thank you.

The proper way to contact support is through https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

If you want support to help you in the forum then post your profile code so they can identify you.

Looks like someone hacked your card and used it to make purchase on Gameflip. They could make purchase anywhere since they got your card information already.