gameflip suspended my account permanently for no reason

my gameflip account came under attack by a potential hacker who attempted to get my account and threatened to ruin my reputation, so when i brought the issue to gameflips attention, i thought that would be the end of it but after a couple weeks my account has been perminantly suspended for Involvement in other suspicious or fraudulent activity which i have done neither, im disappointed that gameflips support is doing nothing to resolve this issue all they have done is suspend my account which had about $90 on it, and told me im in the wrong for reporting a real threat to their website.

Hi,

You should post up the Invite Code for your account here to help the Moderators find your account.

Brashen

thanks brashen.
my code is XXUS7N

:+1: Good Luck

Your account was suspended due to you asking money for gas within a sale. Your intention is the same as asking the user to rate before he/she could get the item purchased.

This is not allowed, and a suspension was placed in your account.

seriously? did you read that i was warning people not to do the trade and to not listen to the people who are asking for it
i canceled any trade that anyone bought and refunded their money all i was doing was warning people to not do it