Got Scammed by "ProvideGC" with fake good rep

well…i got scammed by this guy, i bought a 50usd google play card and the code is not even used, is just fake
48hs without an answer and i want my money back, the user is no longer on gameflip.

Hi,

He has likely already been suspended which is normally the cause of the “User not found or is no longer available” result. Good news for you as Support will very likely find in your favour and as the transaction hasn’t gone through you should hopefully get your money back. Do not close the dispute - let support deal with it.

Can I suggest that you do the following:

1. Post your Invite Code and the Transaction ID for the purchase that you are referring to in this thread.
  2. Attach a file/screen shot or using snipping tool produce an image of any correspondence/evidence to support your claim/issue.
  3. PM the Moderators - DunnBiscuit or op_JOkEr (They do not work during the weekends so it’d be Monday before you likely hear anything back)

Good Luck. Hope you get sorted. :+1:

Brashen

1 Like

Thanks Brashen!
already sent an email with Transaction ID and Invite Code, with a Screenshot of the error like i did here ill wait 1 or 2 days and going to send a pm to the mods.

Thanks again!