Help about the Wallet Balance end date

Hi everyone, how are you?
I hope I put this in the right place

I have credit that I added from my credit card to my account wallet. Will the balance stay for a certain period or for life?

Another thing I have 1000 credits added from my credit card Can I withdraw the balance abroad?
Knowing that I do not sell

I hope I am comfortable with the right answer and thank you

When you “Add Funds”, that’s your money, and it stays with you. You can spend it any time and from anywhere. Any “credits” given by Gameflip will have an expiration.

Thank you sir for help me , how about refund from you ?

I got this massage from you , is this really end in 7 days? :frowning:

“”"

Thank you for contacting us and letting us know about this.

After looking further into this listing, we have gone ahead and canceled this for you. We apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused.

You will receive the funds from the refund into your account approximately 3–10 business days after the date on which the refund was initiated (this time frame all depends on your bank/PayPal and how they handle refunds). If you purchased this item in part with Gameflip Credits and Cash from your account, then that will be reallocated back to those balances and appear in under “Balance”. Your credits’ expiration dates will restart, expiring 7 days after they were returned.

…

Please answer me

Can you please help me to withdraw this funds?

You need to contact a mod for that. It looks like your “Add Funds” was cancelled though.

Your cash will stay there until you spend it or withdraw it, it’s your money.

I’ve kept mine here until I see things that I can snap quick and things I just need.

Yes, one of the moderators will help you with that. Post your invite code and Order I.D unless they already have it. @MajorTom @DarkKnight

1 Like

Hello @YHUWWOL,

According to the email you received, it seems like the order for the add funds was cancelled.

Could you please provide me your invite code so I could verify if it was actually cancelled?

God Speed! :trident:

Sure sir
Your Code: U4TNJB

My credit card has not yet been refunded with 15 days from the date of return.
Please help me in this case

Hey @YHUWWOL,

I have verified your account and the amounts were refunded successfully on our side.

Also, I can see here that we are already verifying this issue through a ticket with you, so I will be closing this topic ok.

God Speed! :trident: