HELP! Seller trying to say that I'm lying

I bought a Amazon gift card so I could buy Fire Emblem for a little cheaper, big mistake. I received the code and tried immediately just for it to say that it was already used by another account. I then told him and he said that I was lying and had two accounts. I made a dispute but I feel like support will side with him because he has more reviews. I’ve been using gameflip for so long without any issue until now. Is there anything I can do?

@Darkknight can you give me some advice?

Maybe you can try and contact Amazon for some sort of help. I don’t remember if they can/will provide you with a time and date of redemption if you provide them with the code due to privacy reasons, but its worth a try. Just try and build enough evidence to prove your case.

Just reached out to Amazon support. Finished the chat and hope it helps.

@DunnBiscuit quick question, how long does it take for gameflip customer service to review and decide on a solution on a dispute?

Hello @Antskycave_23,

Sorry for the wait.

Please send any evidence you have and the order ID through a ticket so the Support Team could have more information upon analysing your issue.

Also, be aware for any email that the Support Team sends out and answer with every detail possible.

A dispute resolution usually depends on the email response (provided evidence) by the buyer and/or seller when the support team requests.

Could you please provide me the order ID, so I could take a look?

God Speed! :trident:

1 Like

It ended in my favor but I’m now wondering on how long it’ll take for the money to be returned to my account.

Is there anyway you could check on how long it would take @DarkKnight?

Hello @Antskycave_23,

I’m glad that your issue was solved.

It all depends on your bank and what payment method you used. Could you please provide me the order ID? This way I will be able to give you an estimate time or explanation.

God Speed! :trident:

1 Like