How long does refund processed?

BPLW2N
b8d92aeb-22d6-4fb7-b218-dbd99eddf1e8

Hello I am new user and found this site to buy amazon gift card. Bought $100 Amazon.com gift card paid with my Visa Debit card. But then I cancled the transaction because verification needed. Its been two days i never received the refund. Usually when the refund is processed by merchant i can see incoming funds/settlement on my bank online statement on the next day and credited to my account in three days. I emailed support but no answer.

It will take 3-10 business days. It also depends to your bank. This thing happened to me before.

1 Like

I hope help you.

1 Like

If you email Gameflip support, sometimes they need 3 days to reply.

1 Like

Thank you for your information. Just a little bit worried because the refund usually will appear on my bank statement as settlement in just 2 days after refund issued by merchant and the funds will completely available after 4 to 5 days.

1 Like

About 7 days for mine with wells fargo

1 Like

Hello @Angsub05,

This purchase was voided before any funds left your account.

This means that you might not see separate entry on your statement showing funds returning.

Instead, the original charge will be deleted from your statement as soon as your bank completes the declined charge process. Most banks complete this process immediately while others may take up to 14 days to complete.

Some banks do not support manual authorization hold requests. Please note that the final decision to release the funds before the authorization expiration date is always made by the issuing bank.

In cases such as this, the issuing bank waits for the authorization hold to expire before the cancellation is reflected on your statement.

God Speed! :trident:

1 Like

Thanks for your explanation. I will wait for 14 days.

For information I Use debit card for the transaction and the Bank did not Hold any fund, when transaction being made immediately the fund will deducted from my account, i already contact the bank and they said I should contact merchant to processing the refund. I several times got refund from other merchant, when the refund is processed by the merchant I can see on the bank statement that there is incoming fund/settlement before the money available on my account.

I attached the screenshot of my transaction history and i can see that the transaction is not void.

Bank Statement

1 Like

Hello @Angsub05,

Thanks for providing further info.

This might be the case where the bank might take 14 days to complete.

I have verified this purchase again and it was already cancelled on our side by you. So you should have those funds back soon.

1 Like

Its been more the 14 days now. Still no refund. What should i do?

1 Like

Does the charge still appear on your bank statement? Has your bank balance changed at all?

1 Like

Yes the charge still appear on my bank account statement.

1 Like

So your bank balance has not changed? I think all refunds should be issued by now I would imagine.

1 Like

Hello @Angsub05,

Are you still having issues with this?

Also, have you contacted your payment service provider for more info?

1 Like

Yes i have not received the refund until now. The bank only asked me to wait.

1 Like

Help Please Still no refund. Need the money

@DarkKnight

1 Like

Hello @Angsub05,

I will verify further for you, no problem :wink:

As soon as I have an answer, will inform your here or through a PM…or both hehe.

1 Like

Hey @Angsub05,

I sent you a PM with further info :wink:

1 Like