How long does refund processed??

Order ID is : b3fc1cf1-748a-4b89-8658-3f3d160e6159

I ordered it over more than a week ago,
the transaction is stuck, could you please verify it and fix it somehow?
the issue is from your side from what I heard, and As I’ve seen im not the first case.

Thanks!
@DarkKnight

Hello @Shahaf_Cool,

I have verified this order and it has been cancelled on our side by you.

In this case the purchase was voided before the purchase was completed.

This means that you might not see separate entry on your statement showing funds returning.

Instead, the original charge might be deleted from your statement as soon as your bank completes the declined charge process. Most banks complete this process immediately while others may take up to 14 days to complete.

Some banks do not support manual authorization hold requests. Please note that the final decision to release the funds before the authorization expiration date is always made by the issuing bank.

In cases such as this, the issuing bank waits for the authorization hold to expire before the cancellation is reflected on your statement.

God Speed! :trident:

Okay so I am stuck I have someone that will not deliver or cancel and I can’t do anything. What should I do?
I’ve made multiple reports
I’ve commented on his posts
I’ve taken screen shots of him calling me “heavy” not complaining just need this to be taken care of
Help me please

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.