Can someone please help me get my money back

So this guy is telling me to give a green (GOOD REVIEW) to get my item. Well I didn’t fall for it and I disputed it, the dude also got banned so he can’t cancel it, gameflip is it possible to get my money back? Order id a136670f-4da1-476e-b50d-9df68a3c92f9

2 Likes

Hello @bang_blurz,

I have verified your order and can see that the Support Team already cancelled the order.

So in this case the following all of our transactions go through our payment processor, which when your transaction gets cancelled, will submit the refund back to your bank account immediately.

You will receive the funds from the refund into your account approximately 3–14 business days after the date on which the refund was initiated (this time frame all depends on your bank and how they handle refunds).

Please note that refunds may appear in the form of a reversal. In the case of a reversal, the original payment will drop off of your statement, and a separate credit is not issued.

If your purchase was canceled while it was “Pending”, you might not see a separated entry on your statement showing funds returning.
Instead, the original charge will be deleted from your statement as soon as your bank completes the declined charge process.
Most banks complete this process immediately. Some banks do not support manual authorization hold requests.

Please note that the final decision to release the funds before the authorization expiration date is always made by the issuing bank.

In cases such as this, the issuing bank waits for the authorization hold to expire before the cancellation is reflected on your statement.

Hope you have an awesome day!

God Speed! :trident:

I have the same problem, mine was canceled but i saw my bank account deducted. I reported it no replies from gameflip.

Hello @Russel_Yabut,

The same as I stated above to @bang_blurz, should apply to you as well.

Just to make sure, could you please provide me the order id?

God Speed! :trident:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.